Friday, November 19, 2010

Party Time

Wasn't it just Labor Day last week? Where has 2010 gone? For whatever reason I thought we still had a bit more to go before Thanksgiving but nope, it's in a few days. And we're having it here, at our house. In a few days. Shite.

I know nobody will care as long as their bellies are full, but I want to make this fun, festive and affordable. And super tasty. I'll probably be scouring Target and Ikea for some cheap table wear and decorations, and also hitting up this site for inspiration. Where on earth do people find the time? And the patience? Or the money? I don't know, but it's fun to look at. Here are a few pics from Kara's Party Ideas. And to any of you reading that will be joining us on Turkey Day, our house probably won't look anything like this.


I do love this idea - simple and sweet. Have guests write what they are thankful for and display.

0 comments:

Post a Comment